• AKAForums.ru

Русскоязычная версия форума (требуется отдельная регистрация).
    Все о металлоипоиске с детекторами АКА на русском языке!

New AKA 8" Concentric Coil

Discussion in 'Coils Fitting Single Frequency AKA Metal Detectors' started by SuchMuch, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Ethane

Ethane Dutch Throll

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    First Name:
    Jacco
    Signum:
    MFD (2.06)
    That is easy!! Just take in custody your wifes bank cards and put her on weekly contribution managed by yourself :p....

2. nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Are AKA for real? . i left AKA 3 years ago because i grew weary of waiting for a concentric coil i had been asking for production of to solve the AKA in nails problem that i was experiencing . Today i brought my 3rd AKA Sorex after being told a concentric had been produced . I turn up here and find its still in pipeline , like good four years since i first said we need concentric option ,since the DD cant compete with deus and quite a few others in iron . i dont want to class my sorex as just a pasture machine ,its tones are music to my ears and i dont feel it should be put out to pasture .Pull your finger out AKA ,this concentric option is long overdue ,if you say you will deliver , then deliver . nothing worse than false promises .

3. Tragac

Tragac AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Tragac
    Hello Nigel , how are you
    I was wondering where are you
    welcome back :)

nigel westwood likes this.
  4. nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Local Time:
    past two years is blur. wife ran off with another guy , not that they lasted long ,she stole kids from me ,then to top that off i discovered bowel cancer and effectively had it used as weapon against me ,saying concentrate on getting better before asking to have kids . well i got all clear last week.still need bowel reconnecting and bag removed but hopefully caught in time that it didnt spread . got couple of nodes on lungs but seen no change in scans past 9 months so saying they are benign hopefully .
    was watching some of my old videos and missed the audio of the SOREX and wondered if i should give it another try ,then chatting to someone we agreed sound was pleasing but iron was issue ,subject of concentric came up and he said they made one ,so i thought great i will get another when i see one . Just my luck the guy was mistaken or just assumed by now it was done and dusted .
    was quite suprised how many of old crowd have remained loyal to AKA . :IAmSoHappy:

5. pasadete

pasadete Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rosendo
    Signum:
    MFD (2.06)
    welcome again and I hope that your health improves soon mate, women ... are a lost war

nigel westwood likes this.
  6. TS
    TS
    SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator Staff Member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Girls go and girls come...

Rew and nigel westwood like this.
  7. pasadete

pasadete Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rosendo
    Signum:
    MFD (2.06)
    come all to me please! :Lol:

8. Tragac

Tragac AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Tragac
    Wish you good health and all the best
    and hope that your children will be with you
    try some natural treatment use chaga @Such have good knowledge maybe can help using chaga, also curcuma/turmeric, aloe and similar ...

Many of us have a lot of problems in past couple years

9. nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Local Time:
    Rodion sent me a big tub of chaga just as my wife left me , we were meant to be reseaching options to start business in uk , needless to say that went on backburner and six month later i realised it was myself who needed to take the chaga sent . i used half of what i had prior to operation and maybe it saved my life . i had chemo/radio therapy and chaga all at once . it stopped stage 3 with nodal involvement in its tracks . i owe rodion a great deal ,and could never repay him in full.

pasadete likes this.
  10. TS
    TS
    SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Concentric coils have been released recently:
    AKA 8 inch Concentrick.jpg

7 kHz, 14 kHz and 20 kHz concentric coils are available for sale now. 3 kHz concentric coil is expected to be released soon

Mr Kurtz and pasadete like this.
  11. Rew

Rew Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Local Time:
    So much choice there SuchMuch. They look great.
    Size ? Price? If you please.

12. TS
    TS
    SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Size = 8"
    Price = I hope these coils pop up in Classifieds section soon

13. Rew

Local Time:
    :Good:
    Which kHz do you have your eye on?

14. TS
    TS
    SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    20 kHz?

15. Rew

Local Time:
    Yes, that was more my thinking, being a smaller coil it will be a killer amoung iron.

Can't wait to get my hands on one now

Which makes my wonder why do they release the 3 kHz first???

16. TS
    TS
    SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    8"@7 kHz, 8"@14 kHz and 8"@20 kHz already released.
    8"@3 kHz is not released yet.

Rew likes this.
  17. Mr Kurtz

Mr Kurtz AKA Novice

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) A-Gain
    Rodion , do you have the 20khz version yet and if so how does it compare to the 20Khz 6 x 10 plse. It’s an expensive business buying coils that don’t live up to expectations and would be grateful for your thoughts. In UK all the sites I search are full of Iron contamination and usually small pieces of lead, trying to control false signals with the 20khz DD coil I felt was like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Constantly having to drop settings, recheck false signals and ending up with a bag full tiny fragments of trash. All the while, Deus users usually finding more than me :Mad: NOT due to swing etc. Perhaps I’m trying to run the Sorex too hot and usually opted to up the GS filter before anything else. I then thought 7khz was the answer, so bought the 11.5 DD thinking it would see less ground and be more sensitive to Silver Hammered . I’ve not had it long but found it marginally less sensitive to bad ground but no depth on small Hammereds and deep on large milled Silver coins; just the opposite of the 20khz. The Hodographs are also super clean on the 20 and don’t deteriorate with increased depth like they do with the 7. Oddly for me, additionally it’s way easier to Gnd balance than the larger 7Khz coil ? Gone off topic somewhat but value your opinion on what the 20khz or 14khz concentric could bring to my detecting thanks.

Rew likes this.
  18. TS
    TS
    SuchMuch

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    No, I haven't got one and not planning to have it in the nearest future. Nowadays I rarely visit trashy sites.
    First of all, coil frequency should be chosen wisely in order to fit yr ground and ground conditions.
    Falsings are all about correct GB and excessive Gain. If you have to reduce Gain significantly in order to calm down detector, choose coil with lower frequency.
    If you are hunting for low conductors (hammered coins etc), prefer to crank S-Pro and you are completely not awared of high conductors (copper coins), you can easily get rid of hot/cold rocks and falsings by discriminating them.
    The higher frequency is, the better results on low conductors (hammered coins).
    The lower frequency is, the better results on high conductors (copper coins).
    It's much more easier to GB low frequency coil than high frequency coil of the same size. There are usually no issues with GBing small size high frequency coils even on power grounds.
    I would rather choose concentric 8"@20 kHz than 8"@14 kHz in case of hunting for low conductors even if grounds are mineralized

Mr Kurtz and Rew like this.
  19. Mr Kurtz

Mr Kurtz AKA Novice

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) A-Gain
    Thanks Such, more to think about:Good:

20. Rew

Local Time:
    Rew says... You can use mine when you visit UK;)

pasadete and SuchMuch like this.