New AKA 8" Concentric Coil

Discussion in 'Coils Fitting Single Frequency AKA Metal Detectors' started by SuchMuch, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Ethane

Ethane Dutch Throll

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    First Name:
    Jacco
    Signum:
    MFD (2.06)
    That is easy!! Just take in custody your wifes bank cards and put her on weekly contribution managed by yourself :p....

2. nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Are AKA for real? . i left AKA 3 years ago because i grew weary of waiting for a concentric coil i had been asking for production of to solve the AKA in nails problem that i was experiencing . Today i brought my 3rd AKA Sorex after being told a concentric had been produced . I turn up here and find its still in pipeline , like good four years since i first said we need concentric option ,since the DD cant compete with deus and quite a few others in iron . i dont want to class my sorex as just a pasture machine ,its tones are music to my ears and i dont feel it should be put out to pasture .Pull your finger out AKA ,this concentric option is long overdue ,if you say you will deliver , then deliver . nothing worse than false promises .

3. Tragac

Tragac AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Tragac
    Hello Nigel , how are you
    I was wondering where are you
    welcome back :)

nigel westwood likes this.
  4. nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Local Time:
    past two years is blur. wife ran off with another guy , not that they lasted long ,she stole kids from me ,then to top that off i discovered bowel cancer and effectively had it used as weapon against me ,saying concentrate on getting better before asking to have kids . well i got all clear last week.still need bowel reconnecting and bag removed but hopefully caught in time that it didnt spread . got couple of nodes on lungs but seen no change in scans past 9 months so saying they are benign hopefully .
    was watching some of my old videos and missed the audio of the SOREX and wondered if i should give it another try ,then chatting to someone we agreed sound was pleasing but iron was issue ,subject of concentric came up and he said they made one ,so i thought great i will get another when i see one . Just my luck the guy was mistaken or just assumed by now it was done and dusted .
    was quite suprised how many of old crowd have remained loyal to AKA . :IAmSoHappy:

5. pasadete

pasadete AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rosendo
    Signum:
    MFD (2.06)
    welcome again and I hope that your health improves soon mate, women ... are a lost war

nigel westwood likes this.
  6. TS
    TS
    SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator Staff Member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) Ultra
    Girls go and girls come...

Rew and nigel westwood like this.
  7. pasadete

pasadete AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rosendo
    Signum:
    MFD (2.06)
    come all to me please! :Lol:

8. Tragac

Tragac AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Tragac
    Wish you good health and all the best
    and hope that your children will be with you
    try some natural treatment use chaga @Such have good knowledge maybe can help using chaga, also curcuma/turmeric, aloe and similar ...

Many of us have a lot of problems in past couple years

9. nigel westwood

nigel westwood Iron Lord

Local Time:
    Rodion sent me a big tub of chaga just as my wife left me , we were meant to be reseaching options to start business in uk , needless to say that went on backburner and six month later i realised it was myself who needed to take the chaga sent . i used half of what i had prior to operation and maybe it saved my life . i had chemo/radio therapy and chaga all at once . it stopped stage 3 with nodal involvement in its tracks . i owe rodion a great deal ,and could never repay him in full.

pasadete likes this.